Thanks to the thoughtful and generous introduction from Hugh Dubberly (SML Wiki), I met up with Paul Pangaro at his place, where I enjoyed a delightful and inspiring conversation about his philosophies.
I had problems keeping track of all the topics discussed on my Moleskine, and so it was wonderful that Paul sent notes, links and references back to me as an email as we speak. SML Thank You
Designing for Conversation
- ThoughtSticker / PP
- Various unfulfilled concepts, including 'YES AND NO" button concept. Instructions for Design and Designs for Conversation / PP
- Journalism and the Future of Media for conversations and concepts for design / Claudine Boeglin + PP
- The Non Sequitur— allows anonymity to see what changes as a result
- A model of Entailment Mesh / PP
- Mobile devices should be neither mobility nor devices / PP (PDF): piece written for Dubberly's column in INTERACTIONS about getting beyond "mobile devices and "social networks"
- ThoughtShuffler / PP
- Transcendental Meditation (Wikipedia) by Maraheshi Mahesh Yogi
- Occam's Razor
I also learned an important lesson from Dr Wires: "ideas do not have to be taken seriously to have an impact."
Related SML Universe