The original track evokes the emotion of being from the distant past, and I thought that it would be fitting to suggest this by using baroque instruments. Using an alto recorder and a lute in my tracks is a first for me, but it feels right. Boys' choir samples were used to balance the sensual lead vocal.
As in all of my remixes, all instrumental harmonizations are original based on analysis of the original track. This one was particularly challenging, particularly when all my original edits are around ten to fifteen minutes, which is a tad bit long for casual listening.
Reviews are appreciated. Enjoy!
Download MP3 / 160kbps
- DAW: Ableton Live 6.3
- Samples: Native Instruments Kontakt 2 VSL, MOTU Symphonic Instruments
- Mastering: Sony Sound Forge 8.0 / Izotope Ozone
- File name: Amethystium.Arcus.SML.0.16.11.R.M1
- ACIDplanet: Contests: Amethystium
- ACIDplanet: Contests: Amethystium: Original Track
- ACIDplanet: Contests: Other Entries
- ACIDplanet: SML: Arcus - Amethystium - SML Symphonic Rmx
- ACIDplanet: SML: Artist Information
- ACIDplanet: SML: Songs
- SML Music
- SML Remix Music